Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

I've just got official LN vol 3 and it covers this capital arc. It's really good.

Dex-chan lover
Fina.exe has crashed
| Fina.exe has crashed
| | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | | | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | | | | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | | | | | Fina.exe has crashed
| | | | | | | | Fina.exe has crashed
| System.kuma is unable to solve the problem, please move Fina.exe to a new location and restart the device.

You know, I seriously think that the god who summoned Yuna is pedobear. Both of their strength and weakness are little girls. Plus, it will become a r18 series if pedobear summon a loli-loving dude that is wearing a bear pajama. But it will become wholesome if a "loli-loving girl that is also a loli" and wears a bear pajama that was summoned.

Dex-chan lover
She's collecting lolis. Another one has just fallen for the charm of the bear.

...and that is just awesome... I want lots of cute lolis in my manga and this series delivers.

This princess is worthy: I want to pat her head.
I truly hope we get some Flora headpats in a future chapter...

Double-page supporter
@nixolas_zinn nah bruh, too lazy :v im lazy as yuna lazying around with her bear , and sometime inputing some random acronym will give weird thing from google

Finally, the strongest loli is here! Not even the infamous Bloody Bear is a match against the loli princess!

Dex-chan lover
wow fina turned into a statue
what for an usufull ability

le3

Dex-chan lover
They told me I can become anything I wanted

pedobear.png

So I became a bear

I like Yuna's storybooks.

They're like the one thing she has that isn't a product of her magical bear cheats or her knowledge of the modern world. Her books will steadily gain traction with more sequels and eventually become a world renowned storybook author. In fact, she should just dump the adventuring gig altogether (since those are the most boring parts)

Dex-chan lover
never expected the princess to look like a reindeer i wonder how her sister looks now

Dex-chan lover
I mean there never was a lot of shit going on here but god damn this manga is boring

dropped

Users who are viewing this thread