Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. (Of course Crusader Kings is a valid excuse.) XD

Aggregator gang
Is just me or does the Princess's pigtails look super weird, like they are detachable or something...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLpZU1nPNS0&ab_channel=ShowMaster

Dex-chan lover
i feel so poor looking at Kuma-san's QUAD MONITOR setup

also, understandable that you ended up on a CK3 binge. i too back then had spent too much time on Civ5. i remember doing an 8-10-hour session before. my ass felt like a BDSM spanking session

@Wolvenworks just buy one monitor per year to spread the cost out. Buy a quad stand at the same time you buy the 4th screen. This does come with the risk of the particular model you choose being discontinued during the 4 years, but if you always buy the same screen size then there should really be much issue.

I'm happy with 3 screens, personally, and I just bought a triple mount stand; it's surprising how much more desk space is available when you just have one bar clamped to the back of your desk and the screens "float" above the surface instead of each having their own stand. The arms of the stand also came with plastic clips on them for cable management, which is awesome.

Muse Asia will have Kuma Kuma Bear anime. Episode one will be on Sep 20th (advance broadcast).

Contributor
@Wolvenworks CK3 binge was fun... especially when it followed the Bannerlord binge... The world is conspiring against us from doing anything productive~

Contributor
@Wolvenworks Which will never happen with me... since I gave up on Mihoyo when it refused to give me my Celestial Hyme Teri after $150 USD binge pull

Dex-chan lover
She was trading stonks while drawing hentai, a true hikikomori indeed

😀

Users who are viewing this thread