Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Kuma-san gets some Eggs

Dex-chan lover
IT'S NOT PUDDING!

JESUS CHRIST ITS CREME BRULE/FLAN

As someonr who ate japanese purin, pudding, flan qnd so on in fancy places in europe, japan as well as the convinience store shit, believe me. Its also marked as flan in different electronic cooking helping qpploances

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Niewaznekto Personally I currently think its kind of the same thing though I'm no expert. Here is an image of Flan (via google)

and an image of a custard pudding (via google)
custard-pudding-00.jpg

One seems drier.

In the interest of science and specifics. Please explain the difference between a Flan and a Custard pudding if you can. (no sarcasm involved) I underlined custard pudding because from my own research, pudding is a word like 'dessert'. It can mean a lot of things ranging from some chocolate cream thing to blood sausage. Hell. The second link I got from "Difference between Flan and Pudding" on google search took me to "Difference between custard and pudding" under spoonuniversity.

@nep agreed with you. Based on my search the term pudding is a general word for a dessert, be it sweet or savory. Flan is also a pudding, to be specific a custard pudding topped with caramel
But, it definitely is not a creme brulee, since the texture is very different

Dex-chan lover
It's not 'addicted to pudding'. How can she be addicted to pudding when she hasn't tasted it yet. Ai-chan thinks she's addicted to sweets or desserts instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Huscarl
Thought that was a case. Ai-chan also often make similar mistakes lol Thanks for sharing.

Fed-Kun's army
haha wouldn't it be funny if every time they used a transfer gate they actually died and a copy of them come out of the other end

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth - bear's maw of capitalism.
Well, I don't expect a teenage girl to understand the intricacies of human rights and worker rights. But even for an isekai protagonist, Yuna severely lacks in ability to see the big picture.
What children in the orphanage need, is education and experience in real jobs, not full-time make-work duties.

Users who are viewing this thread