Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Kuma-san and the Baker 1

Supporter
@Goldenzeal

Spoilers interesting, glad it does go somewhere with that, a lot of isekai has a bad habit of using just the right place and time a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@Coltbolt - this part already happened in anime, around episode 9. Anime managed to overrun the manga, or at least this translation.
Well, I like this story so much that I am willing to read it in every medium.

@tremor3258 - I like to think that "at the right place and time" is a passive ability some protagonists have. That guy with the smartphone has it maxed out.

Dex-chan lover
Woot thanks for picking up this series and giving us a chapter. Don't worry about the translation you did great.

Oooh, Bear-chan is back! And Fina-chan too! 💗

Anyways, this is nearing the end of the anime. After this, it was the Kraken arc right? Then it should pass the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF...

Did I read this before??

I'm on the "The orphans are selling food in a bear-themed restaurant with Bear Outfits with the 2 bakers (This chapter's Bakers) in a LARGE mansion" Chapter...

I'm confused asf...

The anime went past this point, at least from our point of view, so that's why some readers are feeling they are having deja vu.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
did the light novel change it by that much?
the golem was because mythril was in short supply so she had to get some, ended up making herself some mythril knives for fighting along with the kids butcher knives, and the world tree was because she wanted to visit the elves and they had shit hitting the fan at the moment. not sure if they had a special bear item there or not

@phage83
for me I thought they already met the bakery here, but I also look at the raws so that may be my feeling came from.

Dex-chan lover
the first time I read about this scene I thought, this is the most convenient excuse to get new people lol

Honestly I prefer the original SFX, and you guys are doing a great job with your translation, typesetting, editing and redraws!

Fed-Kun's army
If those guys are smart, they will erase the debt of the family. They are in for a lot worse if they cross Yuna's path again.

Users who are viewing this thread