Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Kuma-san and the Baker 1

Group Leader
Once again, another quality production by @Huscarl and the rest (in the credits). I take no credit in the production of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind that Yuna from normal world is a really successful business woman, so please don't whine because it is her character lmao.

OMG i can see the Kamen Rider Decade reference "Toori-sugari no (Kamen Rider) Kuma da! Oboete oke."

Dex-chan lover
What you look like, bear...
Like... Really? You said that?

@Rizkid1412 Still a girl, mind you. I don't even remember the age correctly, but she should be like 16 or 17 if I didn't confuse her age with that of someone else. Even if she was a massive stock market player, I don't know if she was any much of a business owner at any point.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I had her luck to keep walking on coincidences that work in my favor. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
for once, the MC who says "come with me" instead of going "I'll pick a fight with the thugs who are actually here to 'solve' this then continue on with my adventure" ... so when their friends come back 10x angrier, you are all alone to face their wrath

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac - well, ideally the thugs would be arrested after the fight, and would not be able to come back.
if I remember the WN right, that's going to happen shortly, though.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that thug have a pretty high ranking backer, try to mess with Yuna, then realize that she acquintanced by the minister, the princess, and the queen XD

Users who are viewing this thread