Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Kuma-san and the Baker 1

Dex-chan lover
@Thiron @Milanin She's a grandpa's girl and her grandpa basically teach her business too, not just stocks.

And her grandpa is basically business tycoon. He teaches everything to Yuna since his son, Yuna's father is incompetent.

I feel like I'm having Deja Vu, did this arc already happen before in the manga or anime?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel kind of bad for already seeing this part in the anime but what's done is done.

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder how she would have handled that disgusting pig noble and his family if she saw the basement...

Supporter
Total coincidence to keep plot moving is meh but angry divebombing bear makes up for quite a bit.

Dex-chan lover
if I hadn't read the novel, the order of the panels in this chapter would have been impossible

Dex-chan lover
@Coltbolt

Probably in the anime if anything...

@tremor3258

Well, there is an in-universe explanation for that...
Neither we nor the MC knows how she was reincarnated into this world, but the novel strongly hints towards there being a god or some form of powerful intelligence that is guiding her.
For example, She is later on told by the system that there are hidden "secrets" spread all across the world that are presents left behind specifically her for. ( no one else can use them but her )
And in the novel so far she has found two of them by pure coincidence in places nobody should be able to get to without being REALLY powerful.
One of them was
inside a magical barrier that only a small family of elves can enter that houses a "world tree" that powers the barrier.( and also makes great tea leaves 😎 )
The other one was
inside a mine infested by multiple orichalcum golems that only an S rank adventurer can fight 1 vs 1.
The reason she visits these places are also just because she felt like it, she wasn't given a mission to visit them or anything.
The first location was to get better tea to drink, and the other was to get her a better pair of kitchen/butcher knives.
Considering the world is pretty huge and she found two of them that easily isn't something that just happens by chance too.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac well honestly while it is good, it was kinda unnecessary later on.
Because the nobles whose those debt collectors worked for, are going to be wiped off and have their assets consficated. Which means there wasn't any point for those two to leave capital city to work with Yuna. But I understand, the author are the type who let the story flows by itself and regret it afterwards. Yuna still need chefs and the author cannot just make another arc for another chef so they just make them follows Yuna for saving them.

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan True. Although in real life there's probably few people like that who also hold few to none responsibilites. With great strength comes great responsibility and all that.

Dex-chan lover
yeah illegal child work always tastes best when you think you help them ^^

Dex-chan lover
What exactly do you tell your boss? Some bitch dressed as a bear came in and punched Leroy once, making you leave?
If he doesn't know who she is- I don't know how you haven't heard any rumors in a local tavern, she'd have made your men out to be the biggest pussies this side of Narnia.
If he does know who she is, you'd be better off packing and moving to some other city. Maybe give up this life. Settle down in some port town. Buy a boat.

Users who are viewing this thread