Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

New chapter after almost a month, and I'm greeted by an orphanage full of little lolis. And they need food.

Well, food they shall have.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's so boring so I stopped reading it. Is it worth it to continue? There was no challenge at all. Just as One Punch Man.

Im mad at myself for only just starting to read this manga.. known about it for a while now but it always looked kinda stupid... in reality its pretty hilarious imo. Good find :p

@rizal12345
she will become an egg business magnate.
establish a full egg supply chain distribution.
holding egg monopoly that she could even make the trade union deny a noble from buying egg, up to a point where the price plummet as her corporate produce so much egg,
she would also build an egg based food restaurant that would have branches in many cities, even the kingdom capital.

@pikokola
damn, capitalism ho!
reminds me of recettear
as i love OP character in terms of power, it's even better if they're OP in terms of economical and political

I think the biggest problem in this manga is that there is no strife.. she just goes around wondering if there are chickens in this isekai world and one punching enemies... its not the most interesting plot lol.

Where is her evil doragon for her to slay? eh? eh?

This manga comes out so hecking slow, its so much behind the ln holy damn, i'll have to wait for like 5 years for it to catch up.

Double-page supporter
@Haiuli what you consider as the biggest problem might be considered as the biggest appeal by other people. I personally find it relaxing that she gotta live however she wants.

@Miriha
from what I can recall, she'll wear frilly dress, school uniform, and swimsuit. When wearing the frilly dress and school uniform, she still wears the bear gloves and shoes. When wearing swimsuit, she wears none of the bear set.

Dex-chan lover
This is so boring. Man it would be more interesting when some goblins pwned the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread