Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

I enjoyed What I have read so far (currently finished ch. 32.5), I will definitely read the light novel as well. Thank you for the awesome adventures and looking forward to future releases. 😁

Is it just me or she basically find a way to child laboring but still come off as a good guy?

Child labor ? Back in the day no think like child labor, You dont work you not eat. you cant always use modern moral for fiction story

Even now child still help parent doing farm work

Yuna really needs to do abit more research instead of being so quick to jump to conclusions and build a prejudice. i kno shes just doing what she wants but she cant just be playing the "good guy" all the time without doing any research and believing everything sheh hears its just hypocritical

Group Leader
Grade school is child labor but it comes off as a good thing to society. In an age where the internet is the biggest collection of knowledge in the world. In a world where more and more kids don't pursue the things taught in grade school.

In retrospect I could've skipped the first 3 years of education at least. I literally did not learn anything in those years.

Child labor ? Back in the day no think like child labor, You dont work you not eat. you cant always use modern moral for fiction story
Bro back in grade school if I didn't do homework I didn't eat. That's how my family worked.

“Is it just me or she basically find a way to child laboring but still come off as a good guy?”

Probably just you. The money from the clicker eggs is going back to the orphanage, for food, clothes, house maintenance, etc.

@MrChewy22 She just automatically assumed that cliff was the one that stopped funding the orphanage and labelled him as the perp. I know her intentions are good but shes too fast to jump to conclusions. read the comment ffs

Dex-chan lover
37377003_10216952541190482_2562232443453046784_n.png
were still so far from this.

@jasonishigh
upper management always to be held responsible for their subordinate's doings. yuna made valid decision. so in your thought yuna should punish that enzu roland guy herself? isn't that violation of authority? banning cliff from buying eggs actually helps him to realize his management mistake.

@rizal12345 she didnt do it to teach him a lesson or stuff like that. She banned him bc she thought he was a piece of s***. I simply said she shouldnt be quick to jump to conclusion please read the comment properly.

Users who are viewing this thread