Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for not doing the April Fools thing. I know people are stressed out and some humor would be good, but this is something that could have been prevented and we need to keep our guards up in regards to stopping the spread.

Dex-chan lover
For those who missed it, the anime PV link has cam out : https://youtu.be/yCt-m4fhynM

Thanks for the COVID warning. In all honesty, April Fools (as it's practiced on the internet) wears a bit thin over time. This was welcome.

Uh, just now it updated with chap 45. Then they removed it? Wth?
It says "wolf with google TL" on it as the translator.

Just guessing based on same thing happening to another manga yesterday, I believe the group is new so it is flagged before the chapter is allowed to be accessible.

Soon the yuri vibe will wear down and shota genre will raise as novel fans request. If anyone who has high expect on yuri (YunaFina) like me then it doesn't worth for you to waste your time. This is fan-service works anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei
Well this thing never got mentioned in Yuri Navi either way(a Japanese site that list Yuri Manga/LN/VN updates, sale, rank, news, interview despite the Western said the otherwise) , so it might not even close of being a subtext so might as well drop it.

For the sake of myself I do argue that the story is bland and boring.

Move along Yuri fans, nothing to see here. Just some baits if ever.

@Xaelath I kind of agree with you. The story goes with poor writing style (novel) and bad feminism. So it's boring as hell. But I some what can bear with it a little, but, like you said, baits are the only thing we can dig out here.

I just feel sorry for my time. 290 chapters x 6-10min... Oh Madoka-sama, why did I even waste time on it.

@FlandreRemi @kuzunagi13
Due to the fact that past translator explicitly wants their work to be taken down from circulation, there will be no reupload unless somebody redo the translation.
Reuploading the past scanlator work citing the 6 months inactivity would also questionable because it's parent group is still active in (other) novel translation.

So unless someone is willing to redo the missing chapters, their still missing?? Awe man.... I kinda liked this one

Similar to bofuri in a way, but it doesn't have any unique point to be called a good series. Just enjoy the cuteness, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread