Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 70.1

Dex-chan lover
Calling out names is one of the traditional ways to solve people going berserk or otherwise losing control.

So it was only a flesh wound through most of her torso.

Actually shows great concern for another. That's a little rare for her.

"You know how she is."
Yeah, her speech skill is negative.

And that's how you confirm your kills. Did your experience ding?

Yeah, in games where there's any kind of non-retroactive level-up bonus, you want to keep your level as low as you can until you can min-max the fuck out of the system.

Dex-chan lover
How does one get the growth correction skill ? Because she'll stay level 1 for a long time if she never get it...
By just working out. She got them all but Shiro wants her to max them first. Like part of the reason why Shiro's speed was so ridiculous back when she was a little spiderling was due to having the highest version of the speed correction skill, Skanda, at level 1 from the moment she was born.

She wants Sophia to have all those skills at level 10 before leveling up. I don't remember the exact numbers but when Sophia starts leveling up she will gain 1.1k stats in each stats on level up whereas normal people will gain like 1 stat without any growth skills.

Given time, Sophia is minmaxed to the point she would even surpass Ariel.

Dex-chan lover
So, I've thought this for a while now, but... am I the only one bothered/concerned by the demon lord? She's only nice to Shiro now because there's literally a part of Shiro's mind in hers calming her down. I don't have double standards regarding emotional manipulation, so even though it's technically beneficial to our MC, it's still messed up. Plus, what if the demon lord eventually manages to shake that off?

Users who are viewing this thread