Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

Group Leader
Dragon Quest reference on Page 15. That's... Hargon? From Dragon Quest 2. The armor is probably the Dragon Quest ... 1? platemail, too.

Hmm, it’s hard to explain the timeline without spoiling so much of Kumoko, since she’s super integral to it. But basically, all of the classmate shit happens like 10 years or so in Kumoko’s future if I recall correctly. Like, at the Classmate’s current state, Kumoko is so far beyond what she is now.

Supporter
the story actually gets super boring (imo) when they add a certain concept soon.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess this looks like the type that think he'll be able to use kumoko for his own benefit.

The problem with the manga isn't even leaving stuff out, it's how the stuff that was cut removes some of the enjoyment. Look at how anime onlies are theorizing about Kumoko becoming Ariel, or that Kumoko will kill Julius, and for sure they will be confused when it gets to the
"Wakaba is dead" part

For manga onlies the story loses focus once Kumoko leaves the cave, Ariel comes out of nowhere and when we reach the human parts they will have no reason to care for them. While the anime onlies learning that Ariel is not Kumoko will open a whole new question of whether Kumoko is actually dead and if she isn't, where she is on the human parts. They have something to keep theorizing and too keep coming back.

While the manga offers a chronological experience, it also feels like it has no real goal. "Get stronger to survive. Now what? Find the exit of the cave. Now what? Avoid the demon lord"

Contributor
Please don't tell me Kumoko is going to become an adventurer in the next chapter and then do quests to level up her adventurer rank...

the answer my little spider, is that they are sketchy ass nons who want to use u but ur gonna ko them all

Thanks for the chapter

@dokimunyy The WN and the manga had LARGE DIFFERECE so much that the last chapters are basically new. I would not suggest the WN anymore

@jasty That's like one of the most important things that every shitty isekai manga must have, we'll see if this one is going to try and break these conventions

Why is no one talking about her literally curing cancer?!

Maybe now she’ll have a chance of getting into college 😌

I am INCREDIBLY relieved that the manga is different from the novel. Kumo never stopped being cool but she was an absolute downer. Any element of fun she had was, abruptly, abandoned. There is no need for that and I'm so GLAD the manga doesn't seem to be doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread