Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2

Dex-chan lover
@kazamakj : Humans rarely go to the 2nd layer let alone the third, and each layer is more dangerous than the one above it. Kumoko/
Shiraori
is not at dungeon destruction levels, yet.

@13man18 : Her ruler skills, and how she trains, are that big of a cheat.

@cryum : both are important to the plot later on to.

Kumo right now is a Small fry... the Maou / Sacred Beast is Fricking stronger.. the admins.. even right now the Dragons on the Third Layer are even bigger and stronger Monsters.. but she is half way

... also the "golems" from the old past.. dunno how they will be introduced.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm enjoying this a lot, thanks for the translation. I'm psyched that they announced it'll be getting an anime adaptation.

@ShinSekai
Actually they were underprepared to that battle. Their mission was to kill a Taratect which aside from the Queens, Taratects are Physical Type monsters but instead they meet with Kumo a Magical Oriented monster. And for worst Ronandt (the elder mage) was too interested of how Kumo used magic that he didn't shoot any magic.
Even if the chapter didn't showed it Ronandt is a fucking beast, he's the only known human in all the history that was able to
destroy a Robot alone

Kumo is really strong by now but she's still far behind that the power houses like most dragons (Specially the 5 Elder Earth Dragon on the Bottom Stratum), Queens Taratect and others. It's still unable to destroy a whole country but she would indeed cause serious damage to the country.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty glad he survived to be honest. Him and Ronny had to deal with a bad situation that their shitty soldiers got them into so they didn't really deserve to be wiped out.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the more I read this, the more I realize I could not care any less about the human sections. I'd rather they be a sideshow than side characters, something to encounter along the likes of... I dunno, minotaurs and nagas or whatever. Just a villain of the week,

Dex-chan lover
I do feel bad for these guys, but just remember that they are the home invaders!

Fed-Kun's army
Although this is just a stretch on the story, i do like seeing the fight from the other party's point of view.

Banned
well golems will appear after or before she becomes an
administrator/god

Group Leader
I demand 3 more months with rock turtle's perspective.

Dex-chan lover
No complaining you were the one that burned the My Home ! to the ground

Fed-Kun's army
how dare those humans be sympathized with when they burned kumo-chan's house!

Users who are viewing this thread