Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.1

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames Can a person who understands all the characters even read that all that without out magnifying it or being really close? I can sit way back in my chair and read our alphabet just fine, but there are plenty of characters that look damn similar and their difference may be something so small.

Quick Reminder to everyone that next chapter was delayed to May 30th in Japan.
Look at the bottom of the last page
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000013/episode/3474/

Alaba shold have title Fearbringer aswell since Kumo got her fear resist when was hiding from him

Translators UwU, I'm getting emotional, translating all the skills like that 😭

Dex-chan lover
@somaanggoro
to understand this spoilers are needed so here is some softer one
Not sure if i remember it all to well and how it will play out here in the Manga
Humans used the Planets Lifeforce MA. Thats why it is collapsing. Since its Humans failure they have to Repent. A certain Being placed down a System to refuel this Ma Energy but for this Humans have to Live and Die over and over again.
Its a bit Confusing but i dont want to Spoil to much.

y5.jpg
damn she smart at this kinda stuff

So he is actually strong enough to annihilate all the humans before in seconds but didn't really take them seriously because they're weak, just like what alaba did to him before.

Well whatever the next chapter is gonna be amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
im so sorry translators, the author is a complete moron by writing out every last skill. You don't really need to write out every skill either, all you need to list is the main stats like HP, MP, SP and all that. Possibly the titles too, i guarantee nobody reads all those skills.

Users who are viewing this thread