Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
Comments on here made me realize that the "commit sudoku" and "shamefur dispray" meme weren't as wide spread as I thought they were. You did us proud Alaba, RIP in pieces.

Dex-chan lover
... was this like the Millenium vampires always smiling as they died? A "it's finally over" thing?

Dex-chan lover
>next chapter on September 26

590.png

reu

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 Dragons are not mere monsters, not only are they
fully sentient, they predate this rpg like world system and are something akin to baby gods, traveling from world to world feeding and growing of their energy

Dex-chan lover
@AmethystLord
I'm in the same boat. Before coming to this comment section I had assumed those were all over the internet and everybody would understand them.

Dex-chan lover
You struggle because you are weak.
It's the place of the strong to reconize when they did all they could and there is nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
meme-lord is a rare tittle these days, not as rare as dragon but they share one similarity => both are dying out

By the time her classmates are old enough to adventure and train, she is going to be INSANELY powerful. Like holy shit. I mean how many years has she been active even? Has it even been a single year? She is already crazy powerful in all accounts while her classmates are all babies.

What confuses me more is why did she become a spider, while another a dragon baby? Wyrm? Whatever that egg was in the previous chapters. Clearly was a classmate.

@CharlesDexterWard
only a true dragon was show in the story thus far,
the good for nothing gyure
, the others dragons was akin to
ariel's spiders and later, kumoko/shiro's
are in terms of monster genealogy
and behaviour

@reu
You're a little confused
Yes, dragons are sentient beings and that's the point of the use Skill points thing. To be fair here in the manga that was only implied because they skipped Kumo's line.
Why don't struggle more to live! Ahh I see, you know that death isn't the end in this world. You know the true behind all of this

The dragons that are baby gods and travel from planet to planet are the "real" dragons like Kuro. But "System" dragons like Alaba and Rendo are mere copies or those dragons and these won't become gods.

Dex-chan lover
Surface next episode!!
Will probably see nothing to little of it. Like half the episode is her getting ready to leave and then end on looking out of the cave entrance or traveling a bit in the woods and stumble upon a cliffhanger :/
Anyway, hype.

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1
They got reincarnated as being closest to their trait and personality (with some twist by the nasty god). For example, a guy became girl because he was secretly gay.
In case of Kumoko, she was
a normal spider all along
but became scapegoat for someone else.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 Are you certain? It's been a while but I thought that these were just the ones
who choose to stick with Kuro refusing to consume more energy because otherwise the planet would be "killed". This was why they won't become gods, not because they were copies, no?

Dex-chan lover
@chocolatepancake she didn't like that he was taking his loss like a boss, being proud of having gone all out and stuff, she has been on the brink so many times, that when she finally put such a threat on the other side of the coin, she was expecting to make him feel the same fear he caused her, because it seemed fair, but it didn't turn out like that, he wasn't afraid at the end, he was just like "so it ends like this?, hmph" and did a final display of it

Aggregator gang
@chocolatepancake Since Kumo's birth on this world sje did everything she could to keep surviving, when she see Alaba, someone that caused so much fear to her giving up on life that pissed her off like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread