Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

I always saw this moment as the ultimate middle finger, courtesy of Alaba. He knew what Kumoko was trying to do, and even then, he refused to yield to her "Pride". If Alaba had used his skill points way before kumoko did, I wonder, how many points would've pride been priced as for him? We will never know I guess.

Aggregator gang
@chocolatepancake

Well, she has the pride skill.
That skill further influences her prideful personality for a certain amount.
Also, she has max level taboo. And that
contains how those skill and stat came to be and how the death of living being has something to do with it.
She just can't forgive Alaba for giving up living and struggling .

Aggregator gang
@D-mann9000 @Kathartes Not even a rumour, D only though It would be funny cause he had one time declared he liked her but knew that he would be rejected, so only cause of that she made that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@reu
Even if they still not reach godhood "Real" Dragons have their "Anti-Magecraft" barrier. The System itself is a planetary-scale magecraft but thanks to their barrier real dragons are immune to the effects of the system (stats, skill, etc). But "System" Dragons have an imitation of that barrier that only affects system skills.

uwahh all these serious comments...

I'll just enjoy that Kumoko goes full Gilgamesh there xD

reu

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 Didn't remember that, it's been more than a couple years.
Do you know if the tl is still dead or has someone picked it up?

Well guys it's been almost 4 years but finally the manga finished the prologue of the story.
Now it's surface time! If you want to see a glimps of what is coming click in the spoiler (don't worry is just the cover of volume 4).
pl6NHoF.jpg

I hope the anime company makes as good job as this mangaka does, and hope there will be no shenanigans like arifureta's anime adaptation.
So infuriated that best isekai novel (in my own opinoion, no offence) got so axed in it's adaptation, that they flew by whole 2 novel volumes in 7 episodes.
Kumo-chan deserves best.

@reu
The translations are up to date, with 330 (Kumoko), The Black Dragon's Battle (Gyuri), and S35 (Shun) being the latest 3 chapters. The last raw, S35, was from November 25. Yeah, past nine months already. Also, re the real dragons,
Gyuri really is the only dragon that stayed on the planet, and he only did because of Sariel. The other dragons took off taking what's left of the MA Energy with them
. Gyuri complained about it in 193. His rambling and Kumoko's drunk muttering were hilarious.

@Shakur
Well, from Kumoko's narration,
she (and by extension, D) believe that Kanata had no interest in girls, had some feelings for Shun, and only confessed to Wakaba Hiiro so everyone would think that he liked the (unapproachable) school idol.

@beepboop1
What confuses me more is why did she become a spider, while another a dragon baby? Wyrm? Whatever that egg was in the previous chapters. Clearly was a classmate.
Well, she became a spider because
she was a spider on Earth, not a human
. As for the wyrm,
D thought it would be amusing, because the girl, Shinohara Mirei, bullied Wakaba Hiiro

Dex-chan lover
People who are wondering why she didn't eat Alaba: She doesn't gain extra power by eating, and she's no longer a starved little spidr.

Dex-chan lover
what about the twin dragons?! they won't be killed?! 😩

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686 but... exp?! a massive chunk of exp, she was kinda conquering the whole dungeon all the time exterminating everything and now just... "nah I'm bored, fk it"

Users who are viewing this thread