Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Supporter
What's that flag/paper/cloth looking thing in Alaba's remains on the last page?

Dex-chan lover
That was an exceptionally good ending to this fight. You have this huge drawnout fight against something that gave her such trauma and she finally overcame it...and he's fine with it which makes all the emotion she put into it feel that much worse.

Dex-chan lover
None of us like that ending... You start out awesome, then when it's the last man standing, one side always gives in.

Dex-chan lover
Alaba: lol ur so bad
Alaba: all u do is spam
Kumo: u mad? :^)
Alaba: no
Alaba: does it feel good to win with cheats?
Alaba: unlike u i have a life
Alaba: fucking tryhard
Alaba: gg lol
Kumo: Rematch me right now then, bitch
[Alaba has logged off]
Kumo: fuck you

Dex-chan lover
not like eating enemies actually gives smth useful
eating 1 big dragon = eating 100 little frogs or w/e

spoil me:
who is D, Sariel, and why does kumo have the memories of a highschool girl when she was just a spider?

@Taco-chan
D is higher ranking world administrator which the previous demon lord and hero precedent to Julius working to defeat with . Basically she's the last boss and the real Hiiro Wakaba . Sariel is the current ruling goddess on the world kumo is currently on , they got that skills from her , she's a walking spoiler . Why Kumo has Hiiro Wakaba's memory , because Kumo are actually real spider got rekt by previous demon lord and hero precedent to Julius combination attack just like other reincarnator , and at that point D give the small soul of spider her own fragment of soul to withstand the burden of reincarnation ... and a bit of fun
tl;dr read wn

Users who are viewing this thread