Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

can someone tell me how the Spoiler tag works so I can answer a question? Hasn't really been relevant for me yet so I can't remember.

Aggregator gang
Lol I always love “D” characters the most, be it in wn or ln version.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
I don't think so. Maybe some sort of immortality like Ban. He can still die though.

Fed-Kun's army
V13.jpg

FLUFFY YEEEEESSSS

Double-page supporter
For those asking, Immortality means, as said in the chapter, she cannot Die within the system meaning on this world most attacks can't kill her.

there are still attacks in this world that can kill her such as Hell Magic and certain enemies that are outside the system.

Dex-chan lover
page 11 : i guess the correct line should be : the monsters around here ran away / swam away , while i fought with this arch spider in this magma layer . "fear bringer" came in handy . so now im all alone and can evolve in peace .

Double-page supporter
"I just barely escaped with my life to an area closer to mother and there's still taratects after me for sure, better debilitatingly (as far as I know) fall asleep and go back to lvl 1!"
spiderchan, what the actual fuck

Contributor
sigh, why didn't they use the manga art style for the anime? It's so much better -_-

@marcyvq

It is the Middle Layer, a zone where spiders take continuous damage just from high temperature alone.
Kumoko does have a very high fire resistance because she trained it, other taratects do not.

Users who are viewing this thread