Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Double-page supporter
Loving the WN, she's really cute in the manga so I have high hopes on her anime ver. being just as cute.
Hopefully they don't focus too much on the side stories since those are boring as hell.

Dex-chan lover
7e7.jpg

I wasn't too fond of how this version handled the taboo reveal, but I'm liking this new chapter. Having an actual scene for introducing the new earth dragon was nice, and I'm curious to see what will happen with the new monster at the end. I'd put some pretty good money on Alaba wandering in and roflstomping it, but even if that is the case I still like the snake having a cool upgraded version.

Fed-Kun's army
CTDIxny.png

I suffered spoilers so you didn't have to.
Left: LN design. Right: Manga design.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't due justice to how cute Komo-chan is in the anime but at least we still have the manga.

@Akabane
You could say that is more faithful to the original designs
Not a spoiler but the image is too big that it can cause issues to read the comment
1PCFSxk.jpg
Light Novel
dS3y5ez.jpg

Believe or not, but this manga (and later LN) cured me from Arachnophobia.

The thing is that I don't see Kumoko as spider, but an akward human in a spider body caricature.
The plot twist of
Kumoko being a real reincarnated spider from the back of the classroom
hit me heavily, but I was too far into curing process to let it bother me.
Of course the whole proces of healing such things (traumas and phobias) takes years, and so did here whith me, but it was crucial for me.

And I hope they will change the super ugly mug (face part) of proposed Anime version. Manga version was very good and not scary. Would be good in anime too. The arachnid movement versions of spiders shown in anime trailer are disturbing (wiggling of legs + "facial" expressions) in my taste... and I am used to rpg games with realistic giant spiders.

Ada

@happybro I do not have a phobia but do think spiders are scary-looking creatures. This manga har made me look at spiders in a different light, more likable, the manga version is super adorable.

So...this might be rude to ask, but does anyone have a good website to read the Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka? Light Novel? I love this series and it's probably the best Isekai manga out there (in my opinion anyway) and aumakua is fantastic for translating all the chapters so quickly once they are released. But the wait is just so long and I keep checking the LN pics posted here and spoiling myself. T_T

Google does give me some sites like "novelupdates" or "readlightnovel.org" but clicking the links and skimming through the chapters don't show any artwork or covers to go with it. (Maybe it's a translation for the Web Novel?). Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions it'd be me appreciated. If not, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for the next manga chapter and try not to spoil myself again.

@Risax
The only site I know that has the Light Novel is Excalibur.com but it's in Spanish so you only have 2 options:
[ol]
Use Google-sama and search for the PDFs (write PDF if you use novel google will show you the Web Novel)
[/ol]
[ol]
Buy the Novel on amazon right now it cost less than 10 dollars the Kindle edition and 11 the physical version
[/ol]

@linkhuesitos15
After posting this I actually went to check some Dutch webshops and was surpirsed that they have up to Volume 3 of both the Light Novel and Manga with both E-book and physical copies for somewhere around €7,-. So I'll probably grab 'em off of there. But thanks for the quick response!

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me people, I have a question...the site is warning me that there is a gap between Chap.25 and Chap.26.1 ; is this really a gap or it’s only a difference in chapters’ numeration?

I’m really liking this so far -started only yesterday- and I wouldn’t go further reading if there are some missing parts...I’ll wait for them instead.

Thanks in advance to whoever will help me

Group Leader
@emMeBi86
The chapters should be 25.1, 25.2, 26, 27.1. Generally they release parts of a chapter multiple times a month instead of releasing the whole chapter once a month. There's not much rhyme or reason to it, it's a webmanga so they just upload whenever they want.

Group Leader
ELRO-BARADISH
no one is going to read that
tldr: its op now but in 20 chaps mc will be farming it for exp

Users who are viewing this thread