Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@firefish5000 i haven't read the web novel or light novel so i may be wrong, but from my understanding there are supposed to be side stories that focus on her classmates that also got reincarnated but as humans, but they for some reason aren't adapted in the manga. So the author does actually write human/social interactions, they just aren't part of the manga for some reason.

@Darkangel9357 I was under the assumption that
they don't reappear until future chapters, once she finds a way out of the dungeon.
But I suppose side-stories are just as viable. Actually, that would explain why the description is mentioning things we still don't know after 32 chapters(do we?). Voting that this line in the desc is a
While some students were reincarnated as princes or prodigies, others were not as blessed
. I'll leave it to someone else to figure out how to replace it and keep the description flowing as well as it currently does.

I would have expected such side stories to be appear in specials at least (does this mangaka not do specials?)

@Darkangel9357

Would those side stories fit with this manga adaption tho? I feel like the side stories could be an interesting side-story manga.

Or maybe they will come later as flashbacks, when we meet the classmates.

Aggregator gang
For those curious of the side story
The side story was actually a “main” story line
This story line was actually side story

The side story will explain how the world conflicts works and why
This story will show you POV from kumoko until she become Shiro, and from that point side story and main story is blending into one and the position is reversed again.

Can someone whose read the novel help me out? I was reading it a few years ago and don't know where I left off

Right after they killed the elf guy that used the mecha iirc

Contributor
i actually also wanna read the novel from the latest manga chap and the side stories to get more sense of this, where's the captain where you need it?

@optiso
Can someone whose read the novel help me out? I was reading it a few years ago and don't know where I left off

Right after they killed the elf guy that used the mecha iirc

Well, they killed Potimas many times. If you mean when vampire girl / Sophia killed a robot body of his, that's The Human-Demon Great War - The situation of Sophia. If you mean when Maou Shoujo Ariel-chan killed him for good, that's 299 – Elf Village Battle 11.

Kumoko, no, that's what bad people do. Not them, you just insta-killed some guys.
Kumoko, you gotta try to communicate before killing everybody if you want friends.
Kumoko, stop.

@hypnagogic thousands. All it requires is another world. The scope is so broad that most fantasy I read fall into it. Types I commonly read:

Reincarnated/Summoned/Found a portal/Teleported into a: Book / Game / Random world
With: magic just like an RPG / an underdeveloped civilization like earth had N thousand years ago

As the/a: Hero / Monster / Villainess / Farmer / Orphanage caretaker / Weapon / Normal person A / God

The only honest difference between most of the Isekai I read and other fantasy is the first chapter. After that it is usually the same. Isekai is nothing new either, though its popularity is.

And our protagonist has finally reached the normal isekai standard of complete psychopath who murders everybody. Great.

Dex-chan lover
She's not human anymore, so whatever feelings of mercy against human attackers would come from her rational human memories, which may start feeling distant.

Users who are viewing this thread