Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

She ain't a psychopath guys, any enviroment that makes people fight hard to survive will harden them.

nope she also isnt human anymore, the humans are also prey like anything else in the dungeon. come down here and get eaten

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the logic behind some comments...
Apparently, the proper response to some people setting your house on fire and shooting at you with the intention of kill, is... befriending them?

What the actual fuck?

It's getting an anime adaptation.

Concerning about her murdering the humans... don't forget she also have the Taboo skills and well... she's a monster spider which tbh making her not a human anymore.

Dex-chan lover
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/images/3/34/Zoe_Ele_Sheet.png/revision/latest?cb=20180816193319
Just in case you want to see how she really looks with the kawaii filter off.

Manga is the best! Hope anime is the same as the manga, Also i've reread this manga 4 fucking times so!!!

after seeing Berserk in its animated glory I feel any bad CGI had no effect on me that I became desensitized lmao. But Houseki no Kuni is great CGI though

Double-page supporter
her goal before was to go to the surface and communicate, like how she traded for a fruit.
now she's all massacrey and shet, its IMO bad writing.
You can't just go from cutesy little jap jk spider to apathetic ex-human massacre monster even if they were the first to attack.
Sure defend yourself but can't she just repel 'em? they were already running away.
It's almost as if author had a really bad day and just wrote what she felt that day.

Code:
Mod Note: use spoiler tags

Well when this comes out as an anime, it will be heavily compared to reincarnated as a slime and goblin slayer.lol.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's starting to turn into a villain-like character. Also, can somebody explain to me what the Taboo skill does?

@Scrabbleman
I feel like she's starting to turn into a villain-like character. Also, can somebody explain to me what the Taboo skill does?

re Taboo skill:
Once you hit Taboo LV 10, it basically uploads information into your head about the true nature of the world and the System, which is that humans basically used up the very life force (MA Energy) of the planet, and it has been on the brink of collapse for centuries, only kept alive by the System. Also, the System exists to farm MA Energy to restore the planet by having humans grow their souls and kill each other. The Taboo upload also gives you an encyclopedia in your head, and access to the System logs. Downside is, Taboo also bombards you with feelings of guilt: "Atone." "Atone." "Atone." "Atone." "Atone." People who reach Taboo LV 10 tend to go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread