Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
I just wish she stayed a spider forever. Her having a human form later is so goddam boring. The manga has been consistently fantastic without the need for that.

@relic626 This is also what I felt when she suddenly had that multiple persona kinda-skill. I was border-lining to drop it already, but the antics, comedic and action-packed adventure made me hold onto it until now. I will still give it a chance until it becomes boring... or more so if it becomes interesting again just like in the beginning.

I wonder what the reader of the source can tell... anyone cares to give out some free spoilers? :D

Her obtaining human characteristics is still significantly far away.
@jm08910, here are some spoilers. Though, I think I may be saying too much.
-She will meet the other reincarnators from the same class in their previous world. Though, the first reincarnator she will meet is when they're all still babies, except for our protagonist because she was born much earlier than them.
-She's dubbed the Nightmare of the Labyrinth.
-She's a descendant of the Demon Lord, which is the original Taratect.
-Lastly, she wasn't actually one of the students in the said class. (I'm going to leave the rest to your imagination.)
Her comedic daily life continues throughout the story, and it's going to get even better over time, IMO.

@yarnnn I guess I was expecting too much from its very promising start. Though from what I can understand it managed to maintain its interesting parts, but I guess it didn't improved that much in terms of "world building" and "mystery/thrill" kinda feeling it was trying to build up from the very beginning. I think comparing this to slime is an overstatement, while slime just keeps on getting interesting this one just keeps on going down hill.

If I recall correctly the novel was a real clusterfuck after this point, I hope the manga will let me actually understand what is going on.

Indeed, this is the point where the novel got annoyingly complicated (author skips and goes back a lot, too many 'hidden plot' reveals and such mindfuckery). So far, the artist has managed to make the parallel thinking clusterfuck into something that could be understood, let's see if they can do the same for the messy plot.

This site is getting annoying. Deleting comments without any reason at all.

It's commenting rules only say:
Comments should be used to express gratitude, discussing the manga, or offering constructive criticism.
Shitposting, trolling and spamming may lead to warnings and/or bans.

But really, without any notification, comments are getting deleted left and right.

Please delete this comment too since it doesn't follow the rules, but I wonder if it doesn't really. Constructive criticism are only constructive if the subject is NOT butthurt by your criticisms. Ban me right away for all I care.

EDIT: No comments are being deleted, only the migration issue... they say. I hope it will be recovered though.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Please delete this comment too since it doesn't follow the rules, but I wonder if it doesn't really. Constructive criticism are only constructive if the subject is NOT butthurt by your criticisms. Ban me right away for all I care.
Dude it's just the migration to the upcoming forum that's messing things up, nobody's on a power trip here

Staff
Admin
Some comments were lost in the forum integration that is happening. We may be able to restore them.

No one deleted them.

You could've come on Discord and asked in the support channel and someone would've relayed the correct information to you.

Choosing option B and immediately deciding then site and staff hate you was always an option though.

Certainly doesn't make you look bad at all...

Hmm. My comment disappeared.

Anyway,

@Dagashi: Having read the LN, I find it much easier to follow. Though that might also be because I've read the WN, but still. The skipping back and forth is still there, but it won't be in the manga because they've cut out all the alternate PoV chapters (which is the reason for the skipping). In any case, the presence of an editor has streamlined the story quite a bit.

Also, the thing I mentioned in that comment was that one of the biggest pieces of information from Taboo gets revealed right off the bat in the LN
(that the world is on the brink of collapse)
, which wasn't revealed in the WN until much later; I just looked through the equivalent chapter in the WN and it was mostly just Kumoko being pissed and all edgy with nothing of real importance being revealed. Incidentally, Kumoko doesn't go edgelord in the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread