Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Let's all hope demon lord won't find out that this spider is virtually immortal

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

that chapter just skipped half of what happened in the war like wtf the saint arc was just so short in comparison with the novel, what happened to julius ?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

hmm I feel like Spidey can fight on equal terms with the demon queen now, since she has sacrificed a lot of should, maybe she is even a true demon lord now( if it has similar concept with slime datta)

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 not practically, she IS immortal. she's outright immortal, and can regenerate like wolverine

Code:

Hi there. Can somebody point me out in which chapter does the story of those who reincarnated as humans start? I would like to follow up as the anime goes.

@Majerosa the manga and the anime don't follow the novels in the same order, so the manga is only focused on the spider so far, no humans.

This is 15 years before Julius' first appearance in the Anime incase you are confused.
I really wished we got more chapters too, this is my favourite manga of 2020 and 2021 so far.

Even if it were not for the fear effects and the morale punishment of losing 3000 front line soldiers, that spell modified the terrain in favor of the defending forces and certainly would win them the battle. The invading forces would have been faced with narrow straights with precious little footing for lateral maneuvers; they would be totally helpless to cross those craters by dropping down into them and climbing back up the other side in heavy armor. The spear-men of the defending forces would easily dispatch anyone foolish enough to attempt such a maneuver. With the narrow valley enclosed by the mountain range and forest, they would be surrounded by an overwhelming force at any point of contact. The only way for the invaders to win this battle is for the skinnyfat demon lord femoid to wipe out two thirds of the defenders .

Code:

@AAAAAD Kumoko might be immortal but The Demon Lord knows some magic to bypass that. Hence why @Szerwonyskarabeusz17 said that Kumoko was virtually immortal, she found something to counter The Demon Lord's magic.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread