Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Contributor
Maybe the anime will surpass the manga at the end of the 24 episodes (season 1), or very close if not on par with it. Guess they have calcucalted on purpose this since they release short manga chapters lately. Hope i'm wrong but this is the feel i got, indeed for business reasons and balance both mediums and so boost both sales.

@Luis69lol
This (manga) chapter's events begin with roughly the same things that are sorta described in LN vol5 chapter 5. But be warned, the manga completely omits non-Shiraori sections that the LN has (as well as it's structured a bit differently) so I'd recommend starting with the beginning of vol 5.

@ExekialEccilian @Whitestone712
Depending on whether you want to pay or not. Yen Press has published 10 volumes of the LN with vol 11 coming out later this month (japanese version has 14 volumes published total), but you can get them from nyaatorrents if you're feeling poor. There's a batch torrent for the currently released books there.
Or if you want to read the web novel version, go for novelupdates.com. There's a decent quality fan translation available there.

@Whitestone712 @DesuNut
And those who want to know were is this in novel:

https://novelfull.com/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/chapter-169.html

This ch... well, I thing... Oh I don't know anymore! The anime, manga and novel story is a mess!! It's feel so strange!! I don't know what's spoiler.....

@Owyn

Are we sure about that? Aside of the rant I just deleted because I'm an idiot and rants are cringe most times, she may have something up her sleeve in that regards.

That aside, I am super stoked to see what Round 2 between Kumo and Demon Lord looks like.

I learned that the anime and the manga follow the LN, then os there that much of a difference on the WN

@JustLimi
The LN is recommended to be read first for the convenience of the writing.
In writing a looot of times the story shapes to be something different in the middle of it, this series just happens to have a lot of that. There's always gonna be differences between the LN and WN, but this series has enough where the author has to make them like a separate story to conclude them both.

so excited for the next chapters because I have somehow been able to avoid spoilers!!
i hope something cool happens

Yeah, so
she just killed like 3000 prople because she was bored.
nothing can contain her bloodlust

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care about what people says, I love the manga's Arachne design. I think it's great and that it's better than the anime and light novel one and I will DIE on this hill.

I really hope I'm writing this in the correct place, so here goes...
My question about this manga, what's up with the chapter numbering cause it completely different to the numbering of the official Volumes? I only picked this up since I started getting the official volume releases.

What the fuck is this sci-fi bullshit?
This manga has really taken a turn for the worse.
Came here to post this. It's been silly and very aimless for a while now but yeah this chapter just put it on a whole new level of trash.

Users who are viewing this thread