Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Oh man were finally getting close to where i left off in the LN cant wait to see the towns and everything

Nearly 4 years (7 volumes?) later... prologue complete! I imagine that a 13 ep season would literally end at this point? Slow pacing aside, I am really enjoying this series though. It definitely works. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken had the person reincarnated as a monster within a dungeon make it out, and probably just as OP, during the 2nd chapter.

Everything about this manga is really good except how often it's updated. A month is a long time to make someone that is invested in the story wait.

Just imagining this entire situation from the humans point of view would be horrifying lol

oh the big ass fort you put to stop monsters from getting out? it just got demolished in one attack by a basically SSS rank threat monster.

At first I really liked this but it’s going just like overlord, and like overlord I think I’m dropping it after this chapter.

@grom really? because at the time she reaches the surface was the most boring part and i read a fair bit after she did that before dropping it. its painfully boring from here on out

@korpi93 I don't Think so, because If you look at the Background the Surface is way better than a cave and the history show more than Just fights, they show the humans, characters, villains, heroes, their magics and Powers, other Monsters that evolved to live in different places
and the other students that also come with her after the explosion

isn't there still a certain enormous monster that still needs to be beaten somewhere in the dungeon? that could be considered where her story started?

Users who are viewing this thread