Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Yeah, boiiii, really makes you want to be able to go into the future to read more, doesn't it. Personally, I'd be that evil god who I forgot the name of so I could observe it in person but this really gets you hyped for the next chapter.

Also, anyone find it kinda hilarious that the dragon in the vol 9 cover is looking at the mc's ass :p

The chapters are like 1 each month... I want more but at the same time I dont want to rush the mangaka because its alot if work.. I also only want to read her story and not the other humans. Such a hard decision... I guess I'll have to force myself to read the LN now

Kyaaa!!!! yay!!!! Yesss!! Hurrrahhhhh

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨( ◜‿◝ )♡(・∀・)

@linkhuesitos15 I understood that already.
Just don't see how a baby could do that without being persecuted as a demon child. I guess doing so indirectly could work. But then, even ignoring the question of how to find them to begin with, how to tell him specifically who to kidnap, not kill, without being a super creepy demon baby seems like hell's task
Curiosity is killing me. Maybe I should just read the novel at this point

@monoreposo
Sensei's unique skill is called Student Roster, it gives sensei information about her students (Birth Place/Current Location/Time of death/Cuase of death/etc).
Even if the Student Roster doesn't give you the isekai name (Like Yamada Shunsuke => Schlain Zagan Analeit) once you know the current location the "Rescue" team use Appraisal to find a baby with the "n% I = W" Skill

Skill List of all the reincarnated Students
https://pastebin.com/9WSbKTiK

Fed-Kun's army
thinking about getting into this

list what you like and dislike about this manga

Dex-chan lover
comedic narrative and cute design

but skill building is so annoying and a bit too many. if everything can be solved by magic, the story will turn boring

@Aladdin260
Woowwww... That's a lot that was left out... and thanks! Answers all my questions! lol... Thanks!

@jmonsterNEO
Dang, yeah... I mean, It's nice to see more of her life and all but also, I thought there would be at least a little of the others..
anyways, thanks for replying! :D

Ariel
mourning the death of her daughter at the bottom of the Labyrinth
is great pathos in a series where you dont expect to get any.

@dvenger trust me, the human bits are completely worth it even if you're aware of the twist. I feel like the animu is doing an excellent job despite the atrocious cg.

I just realized what that spoiler means in terms of progress for her between the manga and anime.
I now have no clue what to expect... 1 year down, 15 to go. Apparently, during this time she will turn into a monster that kills her classmates teachers. And while we are at it, she apparently does not improve her relations with humans... after all, elf-sensei still hasn't seen her 15 yrs latter

I remember i picked and dropped this manga, and today came back after watching 4th episode of anime. The reason i dropped it cause there is only one character, killing, eating, leveling, talking to herself like maniac, story seems not progressing much. But on anime there seems more character.
What's going on? At which chapter new character are introduced in manga?

@respwn You won't find them in the manga (aside from 4 bonus chapters that are only included in the physical releases). Basically, the anime is based on the light novel which is the source material for this series while the manga skipped almost all the parts involving the other characters (even though those make roughly 40% of the books).

Users who are viewing this thread