Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Ok. At this pont I dunno. It's iteresting but slow and not even full chapter... I will look at the anime and... I have no idea where is this in Novel but oh well I will find.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that the manga messed up the story and you should read the light novel from the beginning.
It’s getting annoying to keep getting threads on the subreddit that ask where to start.

Some sketchy looking guys just came! And why is the updates for the manga so slow? All the way to February 25? Speed it up author!

People please read the light novel (or maybe even the web novel but imo the light novel is better), this manga adaptation skips 99.99% of the side stories that are crucial to the plot and well this manga is gonna start getting real confusing soon unless it starts going original

Can anyone tell me if the Web/light novel shows the B-plot of the classmates more?

Since the manga mainly focuses on the MC, but the ANIME has more of the Classmates their B-plot

@darknessbblade the light novel has a side story chapter (not always the classmates) ever other spider chapter

I made a comment on corrosion resitance and I just came to say the light novel had a way better reason for it and as someone who read the manga so far and is currently reading the light novel I advise you to switch to the light novel for a better character and story.

hi hi! can anyone tell me if this manga is worth reading? ive been interested in it for quite some time now and im a bit hesitant to read it lol i just need that one push to make me read it

@sopya_aa it’s a little slow at first but it has started picking up speed
The anime is also really good tho only four episodes are out now so if you don’t want to read it you can watch it

just saw the anime and i want to cry "look how they massacre my girl" jesus Christ those monke redesign

@sopya_aa I recommend reading the light novel, this manga is good on it's own but it's gonna start getting really confusing unless this goes a original route because this manga skips all the side chapters of the light novel

Users who are viewing this thread