Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That dragon feels more like a pet rather than a waifu.
Not saying that she won't become a waifu later.

Biter pet --> biter waifu :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So adaptation, WN main story is completed with 150 chapters / 5 Arcs with planned side stories, there is a translation that stopped at 68, the LN have 2 Volumes, with the 2nd being published in December, no tl for it

WN Novelupdates / Tl Website
Raw WN
Manga adaptation of the story so far, translation aside, seems like a mediocre time-waster for now. But if it lasted for 150 chapters, let's see how it shapes up.

Dex-chan lover
I shall dub this manga, "The longest titled manga of the publication in history".
Not sure if the Instant Death Power manga come first or second in the competition.

Double-page supporter
The funniest thing about reading people's comments complaining about a Dragon Loli is that you can sometimes also find comments in other manga where the Dragon turned out to be something else, of people wishing it was a Loli instead.

It's like the comments you sometimes see in a harem manga where people complain about the harem aspect, while sometimes you can find comments in a non-harem romcom manga with different girls, of people wishing it was one instead.

Funny how things work.
The duality of man perfectly encapsulated.

Dex-chan lover
You know he might not have told them it wasnt pernament but thats on then anywqys for expecting it to be. Actually hell its funnier that if hes the one who put it up who says he cant put it down again espcially if they banished him for nno good reason so its even more stupid of them

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER!

We are aware that the translation is not the best, but it is what it is, we apologize for that. 😓

If anyone or any Scan would like to help us with proofreaders for the next chapters, we would be very grateful.

Our Web: https://mangadete.site/english/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp

(All the recent Spanish Projects of our web, we are going to translate them to English)
Thank you for the chapter. More English Scanlation group is always welcome!

Dex-chan lover
There was that other Barrier master manga where I really hated the author for what he did to the people the mc grew close with. Here, I have absolutely no such qualms when that barrier breaks...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is the same thing we have seen so many times already... but is like comfort food... is the same always but you could have another bite, specially when the city barrier is no more, is not as simple as some party saying we are fucked... is the whole city, i would not mind watching a city fall for their hubris, like the other barrier mage story where he destroys an entire city in a rampage... is city destruction a trope of barrier mages?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how quickly the readers are going to be fed up with this glutton of a dragon

Dex-chan lover
curious how long the country will last after they banished the dude. i guess while one secret knight order is still pursuing him to kill him, another will soon join them to bring him back. honestly, at the moment i just wanna see the country self destructing, the MC being this overly powerful just doesn't spark much interest in me for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread