Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
:pout: Didn't even bother to explain how he healed using barrier magic...
At this point he might as well just go Ice arrow barrier, it's a cold barrier shaped like an ice arrow, it does exactly the same thing as Ice arrow, but it is a barrier, since I can only use barrier magic.:haa:

Arafoo kenja have that barrier that can change shape and able to be used both for offense and defense.

Double-page supporter
Ok, I see the hook now. Since he is too OP he is going to get rejected from every job he applies to for being overqualified.

Dex-chan lover
Is this kind of advertising allowed...? Trying to shill software to copy text out of images in the credits of a manga translation seems a bit too far outside the scope of what this website should be used for.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say there is no way him not being allowed to teach a good reason, bet it's something stupid like the Ruling class said he can't be hired by anyone in the country or the like. I'm still not sure how MC was dumb enough to listen to not the King on his banishment nor how the King doesn't know his daughter and her lover pulled this off as they did it very publically.

If anything this should end with the Princess and her lover being banished for stupidly throwing away a national treasure that is irreplacable. Hell Like I said ch1, if I was the MC I'd have taken the barrier down straight away and been like at the party "Well if your sending me away I have to take my barrier too, enjoy your last peaceful night that you have wrought with your conspiring here."

Dex-chan lover
this manga is super stupid and pulls out every cliche possible but i feel like they are at least semi aware of that lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't let you remain as my daughter's tutor... because you must be my daughter's husband! Hueuhehehehehe!

Contributor
Now that "barrier" can be somehow used for healing(?!) it won't be a stretch anymore to see it used in more direct offensive ways outside of reflect damage. He could probably make weapon-shaped barriers and projectiles, for example. Or coat ordinary weapons and projectiles with shaped barriers to grant incredible strength and stopping power to it. Though I'm not sure how to feel about that incredible leap in logic with barrier magic somehow used for healing, and no explanation at all for it.

I like that these two had literal piles of food in their hands immediately on page 1. After the expected sequence of him proving his identity, boy was Amelia quick to change her tune when she finally realized she picked up some celebrity ex-court mage as her tutor. Silly girl, that image change won't work when she already exposed her true face to him from the start.

This manga doesn't take itself seriously as much as other power fantasies do, and that's a good sign.

So I suppose next chapter will be the next group of fellow humans who'll try to use him for their own ends? Could be the end of his tutor life here and they'll return to adventuring, but maybe Amelia, who did a quick 180 and is infatuated now will follow him.

Dex-chan lover
Now that "barrier" can be somehow used for healing(?!) it won't be a stretch anymore to see it used in more direct offensive ways outside of reflect damage. He could probably make weapon-shaped barriers and projectiles, for example. Or coat ordinary weapons and projectiles with shaped barriers to grant incredible strength and stopping power to it. Though I'm not sure how to feel about that incredible leap in logic with barrier magic somehow used for healing, and no explanation at all for it.

I like that these two had literal piles of food in their hands immediately on page 1. After the expected sequence of him proving his identity, boy was Amelia quick to change her tune when she finally realized she picked up some celebrity ex-court mage as her tutor. Silly girl, that image change won't work when she already exposed her true face to him from the start.

This manga doesn't take itself seriously as much as other power fantasies do, and that's a good sign.

So I suppose next chapter will be the next group of fellow humans who'll try to use him for their own ends? Could be the end of his tutor life here and they'll return to adventuring, but maybe Amelia, who did a quick 180 and is infatuated now will follow him.
Oh I'm waiting for the teleport barrier that we'll eventually get.

Users who are viewing this thread