Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
:pout: Didn't even bother to explain how he healed using barrier magic...
At this point he might as well just go Ice arrow barrier, it's a cold barrier shaped like an ice arrow, it does exactly the same thing as Ice arrow, but it is a barrier, since I can only use barrier magic.:haa:

Dex-chan lover
At this point he might as well just go Ice arrow barrier, it's a cold barrier shaped like an ice arrow, it does exactly the same thing as Ice arrow, but it is a barrier, since I can only use barrier magic.:haa:
healing idk but i can see how u could win against most people cuz if the barrier is that strong just make 2 and squish them

Dex-chan lover
Just traveling with Bahamut/Fey would be better than being tied down to another nation.

Could be worse, could be a 'heal' magic that doesn't actually heal and instead either turn people into different genders or curse them...

Just traveling with Bahamut/Fey would be better than being tied down to another nation.

Could be worse, could be a 'heal' magic that doesn't actually heal and instead either turn people into different genders or curse them...
Don't you dare

Dex-chan lover
The ridiculously fast and ridiculously jumping around pacing of the 1st and 2nd chapter seems to be settled a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Putting my arcade token down on "...because the nation has requested that you become an Instructor at [National Military Pipeline Magic Academy] for the next arc."
Or he gets the holy trinity of a noble status, hero title, and a mansion being forced upon him to which he can’t decline for some strange reason. Followed by him only staying in this one town for 15+chpts on his supposed “journey”.

Dex-chan lover
Or the kingdom has decided to put a bounty on him or something stupid like that because the barrier is weakening or about to disappear, and they think its his fault.
The girl has been somewhat established as a side character that most likely is going to follow him regardless. 1. Because she admires him, and 2. She needs to be around for the comic relief / common sense type of companion like she did in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I could see how it makes sense. The barrier magic is largely a support magic so far, so having a barrier that is "everything inside of this heals" would make sense. If a normal healer can heal 100 HP at once, than barriers can heal 25 hp per 30 sec, for more mana.
Of course, it's this type of story, so he'll probably say something like "It's not as effective as actual healing magic, but I'm so good at barriers that I can regenerate limbs," and I wouldn't be surprised if he does make some purely offensive "Barriers" but so far his only fight has been "I reflect all your abilities back" so, I'm sure he'll NEED that sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread