Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
I shall dub this manga, "The longest titled manga of the publication in history".
Not sure if the Instant Death Power manga come first or second in the competition.

151 characters vs 99. So a 50% increase in title length!

Thank you for the translation, looking forward to more of this.

Dex-chan lover
Is seriously cliche, and even poorly written.
The kingdom frames MC as he is powerful but a neutral party, they don't like someone they can't contorl or blackmail so they decide to get him fired.
Problem, a coup would lead to prison or execution, not let go and only his money and house taken away.
He even had the possibility to stay in the kingdom from his self dialogue, if t wasn't for the assassins, that are strange to be there, how could he get his job back after being framed in a shitty way but perfect in the story?
Another problem, they framed a innocent man that cast a barrier they think is permanent on the whole kingdom, and didn't do anything to stop him from dispelling it, not knowing is gonna run out of juice soon anyway, that is retarded.
I would believe it if he was framed by other countries spies that wanted to weaken the kingdom, and did it flawlessly, the assassins were sent to make sure the kingdom couldn't beg him to return or they thought MC loved the people, but seems like he thinks of himself and protected people just because it was his job.
Other holes but the last one, boring and overused ultimate dragon challenge MC and gets beaten in minutes, then of course transforms into a beautiful girl, and then tries to backstab him, he literally just got betrayed by the kingdom and his fiancee, I would have respected the plot a bit more if he crushed the dragon after getting pissed at the betrayal.

Aggregator gang
It's actually interesting to see how to... do a revenge plot while yourself is not an offensive magic user. And he's supposedly a tactician, to boot?

But of course we suddenly having a sigh sexual dimorphism of a dragon female, from "I'll eat you" to "You'll 'eat' me(-y pussay).".

Should've seen it from the covers, and I know but STILL.... groans

Should I stay for a defensive tactician revenge plot (if it is there), or will it be just the umpteenth time of another power fantasy escapade?

Dex-chan lover
It's actually interesting to see how to... do a revenge plot while yourself is not an offensive magic user. And he's supposedly a tactician, to boot?

But of course we suddenly having a sigh sexual dimorphism of a dragon female, from "I'll eat you" to "You'll 'eat' me(-y pussay).".

Should've seen it from the covers, and I know but STILL.... groans

Should I stay for a defensive tactician revenge plot (if it is there), or will it be just the umpteenth time of another power fantasy escapade?
Many ways.
Use shield to widen the girth of mc dick to make girls moan.

Use shield like a wok and hit the balls of those envious wimps.

Use shield as a surfboard and cruise to another country.

Use shield as a lens to magnify the sunlight and burn the forest. Or heck, use the shield to convert light to laser! LASER BWWWIIIIIMMMM!!!!

Dex-chan lover
t7SbOAN.jpeg

CASTLE-NIM !!!!!!!!

For those not in the know, this is so troperiffic, author manually drew a copypasta CGI model used from the default model pack in every Korean manhwa.

Somewhat hilarious in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
That picture of the dragon charging him on page 37 was atrocious ngl. I'm also tired of dragon loli but as long as we don't need to see that I'm ok :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This makes sense to the fact, that the manga itself makes no sense.
It's usual, and perfectly fine to omit some minor parts of the adapted WN/LN for multiple reasons, but this manga omits totaly crucual parts of the main plot.....
Why would that need to be in the first chapter???? There are not enough chapters out yet for anyone to fairly judge the story.

If you think a story is bad because something minor, and the exact reason for the expulsion is minor there are to many possible justifications and what is important is it happened, is not explained immediately then the problem is not the story it is you being entitled.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon waifu... Not again...
Demon waifu

Dog ( beach _ ) waifu

HUman waifu

Next level would be

Orc wafu

Ogre Waf

Goblin wakfu

Greenskins and no transformation. e.g. like that Zombie waifu that all that does is moan. ( arifureta something manga-only based from an eroge )

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, kinda a weak opening. Mighty dragon got btfo by super barrier magic, turned into a mongirl, who promptly decide to follow the MC.
Author should just say they don't know how to write a proper char development. Just have the MC uber powerful from the start.

Dex-chan lover
So the guy named Shield specializes in barrier magic? Bruh, really? And I know there has to be more to being banished because it was too peaceful

And of course, the dragon turns into a chick...

Users who are viewing this thread