Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihousaremashita ~Ore no Mahou ga Yabasugite, Bijo to Mazoku ni Kakomarerun da ga!?~ - Ch…

Dex-chan lover
King after discovering that his kingdom is falling apart because some dumb b*tch and her partner in crime decided to banish one of the kingdom greatest assets so she could sleep with his son:
images

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i'll torture him for info after i capture him
a barrier master
???????????????????????
My bro i know your fucking stupid as shit but atleast have some semblance of brain.
Also man i feel for this poor king
hes Clueless and lost a good assest since some Bitch was been stupid as is per usual in these works

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't the girl just ask MC to drop the marriage? In fact, they got rid of him on the day the engagement was announced, so why not just speak to him first? Why the convoluted plan that puts the country at risk? Even if the barrier stayed up permanently, you're still getting rid of your powerful and renowned magician.
It's unfortunate that it seems the king (and therefore the country) actually do appreciate MC, because it means that they're ruined by the selfish desires of just a few people in power... but isn't that always the way. :pout:
they were already engaged and she wanted the crown prince, problem is we haven't seen him yet and we actual don't know if he was part of the plan to mess with the barrier master, as we already learned the king didn’t knew anything.

Lmaoooo this manga is fucking awesome, I love that the king wasn't actually dumb af and it was just a power play by a few greedy people, and that the king didn't even know! Some times it is bad writing but I don't think it is here. There are definitely people who are so used to getting what they want that they think that will always happen.

Dex-chan lover
''it's all that guy fault'' lol what a genius this guy, give him the heinstein award please

Dex-chan lover
Also man i feel for this poor king
hes Clueless and lost a good assest since some Bitch was been stupid as is per usual in these works
What do you mean? Despite being a king, he has no knowledge of his subjects' doings. All other nations already knew about this but not the king, this just shows how much disinterested he was in state management.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't the girl just ask MC to drop the marriage? In fact, they got rid of him on the day the engagement was announced, so why not just speak to him first? Why the convoluted plan that puts the country at risk? Even if the barrier stayed up permanently, you're still getting rid of your powerful and renowned magician.
It's unfortunate that it seems the king (and therefore the country) actually do appreciate MC, because it means that they're ruined by the selfish desires of just a few people in power... but isn't that always the way. :pout:
The king arrange the marriage, she doesn't really like the prince, she wants the prince because she wants to manipulate him (with the help of the knight captain)... Both the prince and king are , somehow "stupid" and lazy, letting others do their job... They didn't count for the fact that shield might get weaker over time...

Double-page supporter
They really set themselves up for speed-running the kingdom into ruin. Even if you don't account for the monsters the barrier had been keeping out that now need dealt with, how many other kingdoms did they manage to piss off. Between the prosperity the barrier allowed them to accrue and the basically invincible skirmishes against other nations, I feel like they are about to become the continent's punching bag. We're also going to find that the captain's success was solely due to the barrier magic since he lacks the ability to strategize.

Dex-chan lover
Allow me to help.
4c09141b106f5106e0f89267d36a0d30289eda6871e32b155e90327d40677d72_1.jpg
Stacked is vengeance

And i would have put the meme here…if imgur would fucking let me. But noooo they had to change how it all works so I can’t just link a godsdamned GIF anymore because it’s an mp4 in imgur now.

Dex-chan lover
Stacked is vengeance

And i would have put the meme here…if imgur would fucking let me. But noooo they had to change how it all works so I can’t just link a godsdamned GIF anymore because it’s an mp4 in imgur now.
Which one?
b0f.gif
6dbc5b8539856172862565a3a2ddc21d.gif

Users who are viewing this thread