Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihousaremashita ~Ore no Mahou ga Yabasugite, Bijo to Mazoku ni Kakomarerun da ga!?~ - Ch…

Group Leader
Oh my god, I can't believe he really might be dead! The ending of this chapter kept me totally in suspense! It could go either way! Literally impenetrable barrier that reflects damage onto attacker vs big lizard! Who knows!
i know bro! i am shivering my timbers here in suspense of what could transpire!

Dex-chan lover
Fey is clearly the wife, she has him completely whipped :dogkek:

Aiza is totally a girl crossdressing and will fall for Shield right?

I'm not gonna lie, I hope it's actually a guy and also falling for Shield too, the alternative is such an overused cliche.
with the shit this mangas been pulling with women fawning over him constantly it wouldn't even surprise me at this point

Dex-chan lover
Bro, she is not your companion. She is a monster stalking you, waiting for you to slip up, so she can kill you! She even said so herself! So why are you paying for her meals?

At first I thought this was the troupe where the honorable adventure is actually scum and gets busted trying to use them as a meat shield or rob them. But is this really going to be the experienced adventurer gets all the credit for the MC's amazing achievements, or just an ex machina situation to show off how amazing the MC is to the peons?

Last edited:
Why the hell is he even bringing the dragon chick around she's literally told him that she's planning to kill him when he gets old and weak

Double-page supporter
of course it is a reflection barrier and this turtle just lost a few teeths

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't Mc be the king of land smack dab in the middle of dragon territory?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Handsome n kind adventurer, ohh, how rare...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread