Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - About that gloomy girl and me

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what happened between Obara and Sasaki? Was Sasaki saying she wasn't friends with Bato?

Dex-chan lover
So… is Sasaki saying that they’re not friends because she dislikes him? Or that she wants to be more than friends? Maybe it’s the way it’s words but I’m a little lost on those last few pages

Dex-chan lover
So… is Sasaki saying that they’re not friends because she dislikes him? Or that she wants to be more than friends? Maybe it’s the way it’s words but I’m a little lost on those last few pages
Best I've got assuming the TL is accurate:
Gloomy Girl honestly doesn't think he's a friend.

Scene of the two of them together makes outside observer believe that Gloomy Girl just doesn't know her own feelings.

Dex-chan lover
In Japanese, Sasaki said "誰が誰の...友達?" or "Who is whose friend?" She's just doubting if the relationship she had with Tabata is actually friendship.
Well that checks then, even if "Who's whose" grates on my brain a little.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's a true brocon. Her brother is the only family she has left so she is over protective. Now Maya from "one hit kill sister" is a brocon.
I think a sister with a more out-going personality would tease him like "So you like her or something? Bring her home and introduce her soon!"

Users who are viewing this thread