Kurenai no Shinigami wa Nemurihime no Neoki ni Nayamasareru - Ch. 4

@Kingdo hahaha me being sexist here...umm he's a man? hahahaha sorry all, I couldn't resist. As @Rollo stated plainly he's an asshole.

But I do love our princess! She's a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't gunna happen boyo. How much ya wanna bet?
Many thanks

Soooo I’m guessing he's arbitrarily deciding she will hate him cause of his appearance or character so he's not giving her a chance to get close. What a douche

Big brother has good intentions, but he's really fuelling the misunderstanding...

Thank you for the chapter and for taking the time and effort to work on it. It's very much appreciated.

He's probably been hurt all his life by people deciding to judge him by his looks.
Also hey, he needs someone on his side of the corner which Mc will provide.

Haha is this gonna be a "ML is very confused at FL's behaviour" type of thing? I'm looking forward to it

thank you for the translation, everyone makes mistakes so dont sweat it too much!! im really excited for this series!<3

Group Leader
Your scans get better every chapter! Honestly, your english mistakes are so few and tiny, I had just put them down to typos. I would never have guessed English wasn’t your first language if you hadn’t said something. Thank you for all your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread