Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It probably stems when Western powers sent missionaries to Japan to convert them. This flew in the face of their traditional beliefs, with Emperor being divine, but I'm oversimplifying. It's kind of like people Identify as Jewish, but aren't religious but follow Hebrew traditions. They may be secular, but it's part of their culture and traditions.

Contributor
Today May 14th I'm reading this crap for first time, coincidence? I don't think so XD

Dex-chan lover
When your crush starts rolling around on the floor screaming in pain while you confess your feelings to him.

~Just Girly Things~

But seriously, R.I.P. her. That's a trauma if I ever saw one. Might as well join a nunnery.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine confessing to a guy, and then he starts writhing on the floor and screaming about his headache and how he's dying, before foaming at the mouth and literally having his soul transported into hell. That's gotta fucking suck, man

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, imagine if the shocking truth was that each of the guys over there are just other guys who got confessed by that same girl.. Like a curse that she had.

Dex-chan lover
Virgin Isekai: Gets handed cheat ability or power, have a fun and easy life, likely some stupid video game mechanics
Chad Kuro no Maou: Started in the other world by being forcibly powered up with painful experimentation and duel to the deaths

All I want to say is...God damn they really pulled the ultimate "Cock Block" with that confession huh

Haven't even read the rest of it yet

Users who are viewing this thread