Kuro no Maou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

XL

Dex-chan lover
Die die die!! Mwahahaha!! *cries inside 😭😭*

Dex-chan lover
Do you hear that? The war horns bellow and the enemy tremble in fear of what is to come.

The humans are blessed?
Well, if anyone still believed that, it's ridiculous....
And so on, claim sins to be blessing
Just wtf

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 At least 40k has genuinely decent people that has the power and the will to make things a even if it's just little better for everyone. Few and far between but hey. So far, I haven't saw anyone here like that, and if you take into accounts the spoilers said here then...

Group Leader
Man, this shit manga is trying so much to be Berserk.
I've tried to keep reading this.
Making a premise where the MC gets royally screwed is a good way to start a revenge story.
But they keep screwing the MC more and more and more and more and more.

Fuck this.

Double-page supporter
@Mimcoa see you can be understandable if you try also english isn't even my second language let alone first and i did learn it through the internet mostly and i speak it just fine, if my stupid ass with a less than average IQ can write a sentence then so can you !

Dex-chan lover
HAHA. EVERY ONE DIED.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 ...wee bit different. There's no expectation for the xenos to pray to the god emperor of mankind. Only that they die.

I'm just a bit irked because we started Dark, maybe even Grimdark, and then retreated to fluffy standard isekai mood, but now we're back to dark at the drop of a hat. 40K at least stays dark even in it's lighter moments.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax she's basically the "holy" magic version of what they were trying to do with him and dark magic. If you go back you'll see she had the same mind control device on her that he did until some old man removed it in a church a while back.

Dex-chan lover
Double update <4 Best update <3 <3 <3 The holy women or whatever needs a major nerf o,o

Supporter
Oh my the crusade started without me now where did I leave my helmet

Dex-chan lover
lol this part was watered down. Hopefully what comes next isn't. Edgy screamers will have a field day with it.

@wahyurockajn afaik raws aren't that far ahead, I might be wrong tho.

Users who are viewing this thread