Kuro no Maou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113
it's been a while but iirc in the WN it was overly detailed to the point to make anyone somewhat uncomfortable reading it. You'll get an idea if you check the latest raw chapter (10) by how they handled their crucifixion.

Fed-Kun's army
*Presses "~ key (tilde)"*
*help Sariel*
*setessential 053792F2 0*
*Clicks on Sariel*
*kill*

*Sariel is not even dead*

Dex-chan lover
?? whys the holy girl glad that kurono got a guardian? is she not bad?

Dex-chan lover
There's only one angel commander in the human army (I assume). I don't see these random human squads living too long if they encounter Kurono. Funnily enough just like Sariel thinks nothing of the genocide going on, she also likely couldn't care less about how many of her own soldiers are lost.

Dex-chan lover
Villains are letdown. Plain rasist zealots, not even fun ones.

You guys just want to bring real religions to any fiction story.
After I had read hundreds chapters here what I got. This story have two gods a White god that seems has grudge to Black god, bet White god is just another yandere because Black god has a lot of harems.

I wonder if Sariel was similar to Kurono except she had developed an affinity to holy/white magic rather than dark/shadow magic and she never managed to free herself. Which might be why she sort of wishes him well and she might be a bit envious of him as well because I doubt that she has anything to cherish or protect where she's at. So, she'll obey orders and won't go against them exactly but if her orders don't tell her to do something that she should if she was wholeheartedly invested in the Cross Church cause but she doesn't want to; then she won't (ie letting Kurono go and hoping that he'll run into the capture squad in order to wipe them out.)

@autophobe has the Pandora continent launched incursions into their continent before? I can't remember. If not then you can't really say they are a Christianity inspired religious crusade since the Crusades only occurred after Islamic incursions into Europe through Spain after Islam spread through Northern Africa.

Dex-chan lover
@autophobe They are a badly written and awfully simplistic parody of Christians, and to believe that any single religious group in history was at all similar to these two-bit villains is quite ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread