Kuro no Maou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
If you can't put down the bishop, why not take out the pawn first? I mean come on, shes a fucking enemy that cannot be fought directly, I thought this is the moment where the MC put his brain a good use, right?

Double-page supporter
@Villager21 novels always have the edge over manga when it comes to details imo. Not that ive read this one but i have had similar experiences.

Double-page supporter
Like the real church But they have buff. That's the reason why East Asia mostly reject Christian priest/missionary. Japanese side you have that sengoku jidai with that too.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 crap story !!! And again a MC that he is pathetic !!! Why not he can just kill the gods with the one word ????

Dex-chan lover
I would stick with it, but it just takes way too long...
for the MC to finally start destroying these cunts. He mindfucks Sariel, realizes she’s his former crush, and decides to spare her. At least she loses most of her limbs. And he’s fond of raping and torturing any and all church members and their family, so that’s good I guess. It just takes close to 500 chapters of him slowly gaining strength while the Cthulhu/White God Church keeps killing and experimenting with no one to stop them until much later

Double-page supporter
@Mimcoa why not he can you speak english ? i've seen a google translate that is more understandable than this

Dex-chan lover
...this bishop dumb. Why would people pray to a god that mandates their destruction on principle of being born? fucking moron.

DEAD SNAEK WAIFU!

You know, considering the manga STARTED with torture and human experimentation, I'm not sure why I thought this mostly pleasant atmosphere would continue.

Sariel annoys me because her magic chains are gon but she still lives like a slave.

Dex-chan lover
Did Nino didn't listen to anything the ugly was saying?
Talk about stupid move... surrender...

@FireCamp seriously now ??? that was your problem ??? AND NO english is not my native language !!! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ??? and if you have ..... ΒΑΛΤΗΝ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΩΛΟ ΣΟΥ !!!!

Aggregator gang
Damn all this comment, you all make my day... it’s wn reaction all over again, so fresh lol

Dex-chan lover
wait at what chapter on the raw you're talking about @Sep10trion

the part he rape sariel and realized she was his former crush ?
i meant i kinda already know from the feeling of the webnovel but at what chapter at least in the raw ?

Dex-chan lover
why is sariel worried about mc? I wonder if she went through similar shit as mc

Users who are viewing this thread