Kuro no Maou

Aggregator gang
@rlackbabbit that's what I want to ask too . . .
and the rate of the wn are really bad though. I want to read it but reading the review are already sum up my disappointment. but i didn't see a review stating the yaoi tag . . . maybe someone after me know why there is yaoi tag for the wn in novelupdate

Awful adaptation. Such a shame, it's one of my favorite LNs.

@rlackbabbit
Not anymore. It's probably because of the infamous chapter 335 (you can read it if you want). There's a side character named Simon who's a pretty boy type. In that chapter Simon got raped and inseminated by a tentacle monster. Kurono saved his ass (not literally) and killed the monster. Then, Kurono gave him the antidote with his mouth, but the way it was written sounded like it was some hot homoerotic stuff. By the way, the chapter managed to get both the BL and anti-BL shippers mad. Sasuga author.

They are both straight, though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is bad. :u
The plot feels rushed, the characters are plain and generic (specially the MC), and even with all the gore It doesn't feel dark at all, It's just weird.. It's like the author is desperate to make the readers feel something, but he doesn't know how to, or is just too lazy to build a proper set up. :v
For example,
The author somehow decided It was a good idea to introduce some new friendly characters to just suddenly kill them off a few chapters later in the most gruesome, hateful and cruel way he could think of.. However, It was presented in such a poorly and rushed manner, that ultimately I couldn't feel anything at all.
:s

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody keeps saying "What are you". But, nobody asked "How are you?".

This MC in this series is disappointing. He had a naked loli following him, but no, he has to dress her up.

even with the large amounts blood shed and sorrow this series still manages to be lukewarm and bland. only including a near endless number tropes and cliches other successful properties as possible to keep readers from noticing the rushed and unimaginative plot that again borrows for other anti hero isekai as well as 18+ manga. this is at best an amalgam of what has been poplar in isekai and adult oriented manga since the creation of beserk.

@l2ose - he asked her to wear clothes when he had a private time with her though. If he asked her to wear clothes while only in public I would understand that, but that is not the case here. That is why as a man I am heavily disappointed in MC.

Nobody expect the spanish inquisition. Love this manga, the author just straight up killing the character that is not necessary for the plot and yeah. Still waiting for that Loli alchemy user to die.

Users who are viewing this thread