Kuro no Senki II - Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Layla's worry

Dex-chan lover
What kind of events await, in the imperial city?

Seggs, for one. And two. And three. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I must say, the pacing feels off with this version. Having an in media res start right after a flashback chapter from the perspective of a different character kind of breaks the flow and makes things feel disconnected.

Dex-chan lover
A certain princess isn't gonna like having her 'date' bring a cute bodyguard.

And to that I say, 'who said he was gonna be your date?'
Ahhh that's the good ol' trope of invited by royalty my dood. By accepting the invite he essentially agreed to whatever it is she wants of him, her being a princess and him being a lower noble 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that's the good ol' trope of invited by royalty my dood. By accepting the invite he essentially agreed to whatever it is she wants of him, her being a princess and him being a lower noble 🤷‍♂️
Reading between the lines is so bogus, and royalty can be such a pain in the ass abusing their authority to call someone over, yet have the audacity to act all humbled and think 'ah, they answered my invitation!' when in reality the person they invited would be publicly executed for turning it down.

And besides, she's an 'imperial princess'. If she's going to have someone be her 'prince' by political marriage with no romantic feelings attached, it's almost expected that he'd have a lover or two to have such intimate connections with, especially if she, herself, is able to have lovers of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread