Kuro no Senki II - Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

And when are they gonna get back to the guy who is obviously a dangerously deranged psychopath?
Doesn't the main character realize that taunting a vicious killer with a severe superiority complex will lead to loads of problems?

Dex-chan lover
if she become a part or a member of the MC harem in the future, then the MC needs to show or assert some dominance or who has the largest D to avoid her stealing the MC harem. In many futas I have read so far, their character always steals someone's lover or becomes the NTR protag. there are only 2 artists I know so far who draw futa but balance with the male D (Male on Futa)
Well so far in the story (Manga Raw), Rio is more towards her feminine side.
And because of how she acts, except a few people, no one else dares getting close to him including Women, especially since others only see her as a Cross-dressing Man, as not many apparently know she is Intersex.

As for her possible inclusion in the Harem and her possible NTR situation later on.

I would say that except for possible one particular person maybe (who is a possible future Harem member of MC), Rio won't go after any of MC's other Harem member, as she is extremely infatuated with him just after their first night, since MC had accepted her without question, so she sees him as her saviour.

I would even say that her infatuation is such that, if she ever marries a Woman because of her social position/obligation as a Man, she might likely get her wife to have relationship with MC as well.

Say, will he ever solve the "murderous inc*l" subplot?
I mean, he's an unrepentant murderer with petty motives and, thanks to his intervention, a chip on his shoulder with his name on it.

And because of how she acts, except a few people, no one else dares getting close to him including Women, especially since others only see her as a Cross-dressing Man, as not many apparently know she is Intersex.

As for her possible inclusion in the Harem and her possible NTR situation later on.

I would say that except for possible one particular person maybe (who is a possible future Harem member of MC), Rio won't go after any of MC's other Harem member, as she is extremely infatuated with him just after their first night, since MC had accepted her without question, so she sees him as her saviour.

I would even say that her infatuation is such that, if she ever marries a Woman because of her social position/obligation as a Man, she might likely get her wife to have relationship with MC as well.
So that's like Kuroumaru from UQ Holder?

Dex-chan lover
So that's like Kuroumaru from UQ Holder?
Both case are different.

Kuroumaru was born genderless because of her race, and later chose to be a Female when it came time for her to chose.

Here, Rio is born Intersex or Hermaphrodite from birth, aka., she has a penis and a vagina from birth, though whether they work like how they are supposed to work is unknown.

Dex-chan lover

there is a possibility that a curse causes her condition. In a world where magic exists, a curse is a possibility. Maybe her parents upset someone

Users who are viewing this thread