Kuro no Senki: Isekai Ten’i Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Writer: hey I have this idea for a grand scale war between 2 factions the humans and the demi humans where a random Japanese kid is in charge of the demi humans.
Publisher: so its a harem right?
Writer: ya it's harem with elf girls.
Publisher: good

Dex-chan lover
isekai, harem and every chapter devided by many part.....i skip it 😐
theres been too many isekai harem manga where 1 chapter devided into many part

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

those last 3 pages destroyed any notions of this not being a basic harem story

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Took that eye loss like a champ, someone else wouldn't be able to endure it.

That last page made me laugh pretty hard and the theme of "war is dark" didn't land for me. I'll check it out, but it's probably a 6.

Double-page supporter
@DarkFelix But if he wears a helmet, how is the audience rest of his army going to recognize him? It's not like distinctive armor, rally flags, or other means of identification exist!

@richman I feel like the theme could have landed if the author, I don’t know, killed off any of the characters he spent time developing? Instead of just a bunch of names 100/250 whatever people we never cared about in the first place.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Sickbeatz
Using the Fire Emblem methof of giving characters... character, lol. Otherwise those numbers just feel like me playing Three Houses and being like "Oh no, i lost 50 soldiers, now my gambits won't be as useful".

Double-page supporter
@rebel16 In this situation they can since if you notice he is the only human there with their uniform. Plus most of them presumably have keen senses better than humans that can distinguish him other than sight. Also judging from his character he regular make rounds to check on his troops so they would know his appearance by now.

@Sickbeatz Isn't that way too early in this story though? unless you're talking about in the future, as in probably 10-20 chapters...

Double-page supporter
Ok. The title can be literally translated as 'I'm only strongest on Bed'. And that's it lads. That's what I'm expecting from this manga. Story be damn. If you are expecting some good story telling here, I think you will be disappointed.

Thanks for the chapter
"Haven't received any power", he says after literally shooting a head and an arm from humans' bodies XD

Users who are viewing this thread