Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Fed-Kun's army
Normally series like these are comically bad or at least have 1 interesting character. This one's just boring.

Double-page supporter
I suppose in a way it's sort of impressive that the author wrote a romance so bad I think I'd actually prefer the usual dense protagonist who doesn't do anything...

The pacing of this series is absolute garbage. I'm binging this and I still think that I can't imagine what it was like to wait for some of these chapters.

going from horimaya to this is... a pacing nightmare why did I read this right after

Dex-chan lover
My guy had not one thought about ending slavery until his cute waifu had a problem with it

LMAO

You'd think a decent human being would make putting an end to that one of their priorities but oh well. Honestly even this is leaps and bound further than other isekais as sad is that is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Trew865
😒Ending slavery would be too much of a chore... even IRL its only been a couple of hundred years since we began to abolish the practice and its still going on. who would want to go through that kind of hassle when they could just enjoy isekai life?

Aggregator gang
Trying to convince her to stay and trust his words by saying he is from an other world....yeah, that will surely convince her, mc what kind of shit gave you the idea to use that as an argument for her not staying?
Now I'm getting why the rating of this manga's so low. While the story and the art ain't bad the pacing is way too fast. It doesn't feel like some parts are missing....it feels like some wholeass chapters are.

Users who are viewing this thread