Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

just for fun i want to see at least one time an mc answering to the request "please be gentle with me" with a clear NO

Fed-Kun's army
I went from one poorly drawn nsfw manga that is shit, to this nsfw manga that has better art

It’s actually really impressive on how they took a 7 Rating down to a 5 in one chapter

Dex-chan lover
HURRAY FOR HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION!!!

elf, fluff should be on a girlsbands and make some concert
NOT WAR

oh and potential waifu!!!

@other
idk what the fuck are other saying
there's much worst manga out there and still getting high rating
literally shit and get's 7-8?? is this for real
especially for manhua, where plot is nonexistent and clothes is optional (although not even worth a fap either)

Double-page supporter
damn the entire scene in page 5 and forward is a awful mess.
I can stand a certain degree of translation mistakes, I can stand a certain degree of storytelling errors, but here we crossed the boundary.
It's better to skip the scene reading fast without thinking about the dialogues.

This chapter very badly needed a proofreader, but there's nothing that could save this jumbled mess of event progression and horrible dialogue. MC is practically schizophrenic with how quickly he went from being a happy pawn in an unethical plot to expose military embezzlement to "yeah, I want to completely destabilize and throw the Empire into chaos by fomenting rebellion among the lower classes because some half-elf I met a day ago is kind of cute."

On top of that, I don't even get to see titties as a reward for suffering through this!

Dex-chan lover
The flow of this story is all over the place. I actually like the idea of sending someone to another world without some sort of OP skill where they can only rely on their naive knowledge about war from their regular studies in an all but peaceful slice of their old world, but I feel like the story I'd rather see is how he copes with that when it happens, not 3 years later when he seems to already be in some army with one of the king's daughters effectively doting on him, and a half formed harem.

It feels like they really did write his introduction into the world, but then just tossed the first 15-20 chapters and started us on the next chapter after.

This all just seems like a jumbled mess and the characters act like they have brain damage.
Why did nobody take the time to clean up the narrative before you waste weeks of work of a decent mangaka?

Right right. So future reference for all of you who are bound to get isekai'd into military roles:

Do not bone your subordinates.

Even if they're like, totally asking for it bro.

Users who are viewing this thread