Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Unfortunately, as is the case with many novels being adapted to manga, a lot of the actual story and explanations is omitted. Its pretty hard to compress multiple novel chapters full of information, character dialogues and thoughts into a single manga chapter and have it make sense.

Dex-chan lover
" Its pretty hard to compress multiple novel chapters full of information, character dialogues and thoughts into a single manga chapter and have it make sense."

This is why that job is generally left to professional scenarists, instead of the hamfisted highschooler attempt at a plot summary this shitsekai displays.
Although in this case it's a boon to humanity, given that it allows people to take it and point out: "See?!! This is how not to write a story.." to any aspiring writer with delusions of literacy.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@GurenNoOu
Yeah, this chapter really gave me the feeling that a lot of info is missing. Very underwhelming but I guess it can't be helped.

rpUeg1G.png

Dex-chan lover
sooo, we have established that this chapter skipped a lot of info about her mind process and how she came to the conclusion that he was confessing to her, now the question is, can someone who reads the novel explain pls?! coz i need some fucking answers

Users who are viewing this thread