Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Nippon blacksmith strong! Best in the entire warudo!!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it was changed just now or I'm blind, the title seems to be a little...

Dex-chan lover
"I have high hope of you" yet give away all the money he'd inherit with the title to the fried workers leaving him to fend for himself what a friend you are.

Oh they cut the scene from the novel where
the princess knew that the mc spent the night with the

Dex-chan lover
At least Chrono did the deed without interruption. Jesus having to start with no money really sucks & I would hope the workshop will rake in a profit. Thanks for the chapter.

@Hakkdoggiee
what was the rest of it? You can't leave us hanging haha.

Edit: @Hakkdoggiee Thank you cause I was genuinely curious regardless of spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
That was a very modern looking compound bow on the last page. What level of technology do they actually have there?

Double-page supporter
@um3i I doubt those workers would be loyal to him especially when he is one that brought down the former marquis . They might just sabotage him. The princess said it herself , they might be corrupt.

Contributor
@Dantrig According to the panel before it another guy from Japan showed up there before the MC, so there was probably someone with knowledge of modern bow design as well.

Love the plot where not being a scumbag and a decent human being apparently opens all the doors for you lol

I think I understand why the previous marquis 'betray' the emperor. I mean who's willing to start ruling a city without any budget at all?? also how to rule a city without having a budget? makes your people pay their tax, easy right. I can't understand the logic in this

Users who are viewing this thread