Kuro no Senki: Isekai Ten’i Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

@1ndividuals Nah, it's not too early for them to hang themselves to prevent that. Though an individual like you would probably have sex with the author if you ever be in the same room without any buildup whatsoever just like the protagonist with his dark elf.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, am I the only one who found the whole exchange with the prostitute/information broker beyond sketchy as fuck?
I don't understand why he would accept her offer so quickly when he obviously didn't seem that trusting of her as well.

Supporter
This story is all the fuck over the place. It looks like an american congressional district.

Aggregator gang
@roguekitsune now... what is called for okaasan x onee x imouto combo ?? is there a word for it ? or is it still considered as oyakodon ??

Contributor
@mikoreimu
Usually oyakodon (parent child bowl) refers to a 3p with Mother and Daughter, but I would assume multiple daughters would still fall under that slang. Or at the very least I don't know any slang for that exact situation.

Dex-chan lover
seems the story is just fast-forwarding as fast as possible to have the mansion full of women to jump into the fucking.,

Users who are viewing this thread