Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Demon King Gustav's Daughter

Contributor
So Viktor provoked MC's party so he can foist his unwanted babysitting duties on to the MC. Meanwhile, he dies so he can be with his maou-sama.

Nooooo Viktor! He would make a nice addition to the party.

Dex-chan lover
wow Sera is hot! Idk who I like most anymore!! Melfina or Sera??? In times like these we go with harem

I got contradictive/opposite/convoluted tough after this :
● Few Chapters earlier, Melfina/Godess mentioned 'DemonKing' is a Reincarnator
● Viktor mentioned Sera sealed so she is safe & could be the next demon king
● But Sera Already exist when his father/Demon King at that time still Alive
● Viktor lied to MC he wants to eat Sera so he could become next demon king (dunno about other demons thought)

# Conclusion so far :
● Logic behind this DemonKing Successor kinda messed up, or
● New DemonKing will suddenly popped up outta nowhere in the future (cz he/she is a reincarnator)

Dex-chan lover
Why does the MC have a Bluetooth handsfree when he obviously can't have a cell phone?

Dex-chan lover
Dang, viktor really wanted to have a fighting death, that he was ok with leaving his student,his master's child in the hands of total strangers 😎

Dex-chan lover
If only the demon Kings daughter had stopped growing in her chest area, she'd have such a nice design. Speaking of though, that female mage hero's design is still fantastic. Still hope she joins the MCs party at some point.

Doesn't make sense she teamed up with the guy that killed her mentor but whatever we need more girls.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but we killed your Godfather, please forgive us and LETS DRINKKKKK

+1 harem member....I bet those clowns at the end will start unnecessary sh*t with the MC

Guys below who said that she doesnt care bout vik, did yallz read properly??? Kelvin said somewhere that she was crying after they got back to the city.. smh

I feel like this story is moving extremely fast. I can't decide if I like that or not (it's better than slow pacing at least).

They gonna travel across the ocean just to see a human summon a god to tell them to buzz of

Users who are viewing this thread