Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - Mock Battle III

Dex-chan lover
Way too many chapters spent on what is supposed to be a promotion ceremony IMO.

Double-page supporter
If that bitch doesn't die or at least get executed afterwards for attempted murder, then I'm going to say this whole world is fucked up and deserves to be burned to the ground, with all the people in it. A promotion fight where the other one tries their hardest to kill the other one, yeah, sure, that makes sense... How about you go shove that shit back into your ass cunt.

Aggregator gang
@Siikalahna Then prepare to say so because bad people doing bad stuff and getting away with it relatively unscathed is quite the regular theme in Japanese fiction.

@Siikalahna these are s rank heroes we're talking about, as one man put it, "all insanely talented people are fucked up in the head in some way", and as these two are concerned, they really really like battling, it also helps that they cant really die while in this battle, you lose when you take an insanely hard hit and it dispels the insane protective magic they have on, so i think you kind of have to go all out to even win. but yes, generally worlds like this do need to be burned to the ground, just not really for the reason you spoke of

tl;dr they really like fighting and they wont be punished for attempted murder because thats the entire point of the battle

this is a death match, not a mock battle. so whoever win, it will be a disqualify.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that he will kill her. The whole battle should have been like that from the start if she really meant the whole "gonna kill you mate for no reason" she got from the start. Should have also been more brutal and hit her more in the wound if he really wanted to win.
I hope that he will use her as a shield tho', since I bet that he can't copy her anti-magic armour since his copy-gloves are magic.

Dex-chan lover
@Groceries

Its been that way ever since chapter 17, where 5 chapter or so spent on the "Duel" with Hero party (that are pointless other than to prove that the hero party is weak and MC is OP)

Even the whole Elf Village arc is also pointless and takes like 9 chapter, and the arc's purpose is as a proof that indeed the MC is OP and obviously succeed the S rank test and some background for the FMC and some random villain

Are half of you guys actually reading the story since it seems like you are missing some pretty obvious stuff like that they used some magic before the fight to make sure that neither of them die or that neither of them are seriously trying to kill each other.

Dex-chan lover
@heroeric The average reading comprehension level of users on this site seems to be pretty terrible in my experience from browsing comments. People also won't bother rereading about half the time if they forgot stuff, or look things up if the series has any decent information out there for refreshers. So they more or less skim over details, forget things they did read, and then go to the comments like "What the hell is even going on here?"

Users who are viewing this thread