Kuro no Shoukanshi

Ok I actually want this fight to be over already. It's taken like 2 months now, I just wanna see the look on their faces when they find out he isn't a bandit and was just fighting them for fun.

Dex-chan lover
man this battle is taking a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time to finish
hopw it ends really well in the next chapter or the one after that

Dex-chan lover
@Anonyan
Can't say I remember a whole lot about this mango, but I also got the feeling that the MC went off the rails. He's way too intense about all of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Off the rails, yes, but there's a difference between "fuckin' crazy" and "out of character." He's been just as excited and gotten all "ufufu look at my evil grin fighting is so cool" every time a chance to fight something tough has come up, so it's not unexpected that he'd go out of his way to set this situation up. It's not exactly what we would call the most reasonable approach, but it's not at all contrary to what we should expect from him. If he's insane, he didn't go insane out of nowhere, he's been insane the whole time.

I hate the hero party.So cliche ,one guy get 3 pussys as well as those cringey lines from them.Hate it(not the manga)

Fuck this comes out so slow. And with these shitty cliff hangers left and right. If you want to wait for 3-4 months before 1 battle to conclude with cliffhangers. Good for you. Otherwise I'd recommend dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
The loser will have to obey the winner..
He demand they take off their clothes.... God damn it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but MC training the heroes is so nice~ We don't see it that much in other manga. And when we do, the author would just skim it. Here, it feels like actual time passed.

I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Why this trash has such high scoring? This is not even "so bad it's good" kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
@krippr some trashier manga has even higher score you know (like solo leveling). In the end, the score anyone gives is subjective.

Dex-chan lover
armor-ossan be like 'im too old for this shite.. just give me my revenge arc..'

This is pretty bad for an isekia, the reactions of everyone seem so forced nothing flowed smoothly everything was rushed just typical OP pull out of ass cliche MC no explanation on anything going on or the state of the world, it's just a read for a quick story I guess wouldn't recommend to read this till a lot of chapters are out

Users who are viewing this thread